About Great Pro Speakers
Great Pro Speakers is the premier online resource center and exclusive community for experts, professionals, and celebrities who want to build a thriving professional speaking business. We’re here to help you transform your expertise into multiple streams of income.
All of this is accomplished via a constantly updated array of :
- Case studies
- Collaboration and information sharing between community members
We know that you have a ton of options to choose from when it comes to training for professional speakers. Thanks for your interest in our product.
There are a million training courses to choose from. What makes GPS unique?
We have specifically designed GPS to be unique from other courses in the following ways:
1. Designed for the working professional in mind:
Although we welcome individuals from all backgrounds to subscribe to our site, GPS was specifically designed for celebrities, experts, and professionals. This includes doctors, lawyers, executives, MBAs, CFAs, PhDs, professional athletes and entertainers, etc. It also includes individuals who have an in-depth level of knowledge on a subject due to many years of experience.
No problem. We’ll gladly make room for you!
2. Learn about the industry from the perspective of a successful speaker and bureau:
One of the best things about Great Pro Speakers is that you will learn about the professional speaking industry from two different perspectives.
Al Duncan has lived and breathed the development of his brand since he started speaking professionally 12 years ago. I (Lawrence Watkins) have had the opportunity to work with hundreds of speakers who all have unique brands. Combined, these two perspectives provide valuable insight.
3. A good mix of how-to nuts & bolts and theoretical frameworks of success:
Al has made millions of dollars over his career as a professional speaker. Most of his knowledge was gained from the hard knocks of the daily speaking grind. Great Black Speakers has earned millions of dollars for its speakers.
Most of my knowledge was gained from taking a gazillion classes over the years (I hold an B.S. in electrical engineering and an MBA from Cornell University). Bringing these two backgrounds together will guarantee that you have a strategic plan for your business and action steps to match.
4. An exclusive online community of experts, professionals, entrepreneurs, and celebrities:
The ability collaborate and build relationships with power players is a priceless part of success.
- Recording our Q&A videocast for the week. You guys ask great questions! 1 year ago
- Curious about how to set speaking fees? Check out Al and Lawrence's Community Q&A http://is.gd/qpQF5i 1 year ago
- Inspirational blog post by Al Duncan talking about his first big $10,000 gig http://t.co/nAfDIrT 1 year ago